Find a marketing agency for your marketing job can be one of the most time-consuming things and it takes a minimum of 3-6 months to shortlist Agencies after going through their presentation, face to face meeting, etc. There are more than 100,000 advertising, design, digital, research, and innovation agencies in the NCR alone leave India! Where do you begin? Whom do you ask?
Often times, the information that matters most is difficult to find and nearly impossible to compare.
Here’s a marketing hack for you: building the agency shortlist, and the best part is you don’t have to share with your bosses! Let them smile and continue to think you’re a speed genius.
1. Start your search with what’s most important to you: Services, Location, or Budget
2. Scroll through the results and use filters to get picky
3. View agency portfolios and be critical: Read reviews, see their work, use links to stalk them online
4. Shortlist the agencies you like using the “List” button
5. Start a conversation: Connect with the handful of agencies on your shortlist directly from our site. No more guesswork, your connection goes directly to their business development team.